HR21 remote IR & RF at the same time?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

midacus

Original poster
May 14, 2008
Is there any way to enable both IR an RF input on a HR21 at the same time? I want to use my Harmony 880 in the living room and the HR21 remote in the bedroom, but the setup menu makes you choose one or the other. Any way around this?

Is there any way to enable both IR an RF input on a HR21 at the same time? I want to use my Harmony 880 in the living room and the HR21 remote in the bedroom, but the setup menu makes you choose one or the other. Any way around this?

No.

Depends on how/who/when your receiver was packaged, if the remote has a R after the number up on the top left then it can be used for RF.. ie R64R

What you will probably want is the RC64RBK.. Back-lit, RF/IR capable and has the Antenna, usually around $40.

Depends on how/who/when your receiver was packaged, if the remote has a R after the number up on the top left then it can be used for RF.. ie R64R

What you will probably want is the RC64RBK.. Back-lit, RF/IR capable and has the Antenna, usually around $40.
However, the receiver will only accept one input. Either IR or RF but not both at the same time.

Mike

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts