HR21 - "Would you like to delete this recording?" upon playback

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I've had this happen on both Mpeg4 HD channels and SD channels. I don't own the dish, it's an apartment complex, so there's not much troubleshooting I can do. All of my signal strengths are in the mid 80s or higher.

I've had this happen on both Mpeg4 HD channels and SD channels. I don't own the dish, it's an apartment complex, so there's not much troubleshooting I can do. All of my signal strengths are in the mid 80s or higher.

Have you asked the neighbors? That could eliminate the dish as the source.

I just started seeing this problem last week. I have the current national release on my hr21. Some of the show ask if I want to delete them after I try to play them. Most don't. I thought it was a particular recording last week due to some other issues, but I found two other recordings this evening on the box with the same problem. Unfortunately, one of them is a channel I was trying to watch while it was recording. Argh!

I have set up a reminder to restart my receivers every week and so far haven't seen the issue again. It's a pain but if it keeps them working okay...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)