HR21 - "Would you like to delete this recording?" upon playback

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I've had this happen on both Mpeg4 HD channels and SD channels. I don't own the dish, it's an apartment complex, so there's not much troubleshooting I can do. All of my signal strengths are in the mid 80s or higher.

I've had this happen on both Mpeg4 HD channels and SD channels. I don't own the dish, it's an apartment complex, so there's not much troubleshooting I can do. All of my signal strengths are in the mid 80s or higher.

Have you asked the neighbors? That could eliminate the dish as the source.

I just started seeing this problem last week. I have the current national release on my hr21. Some of the show ask if I want to delete them after I try to play them. Most don't. I thought it was a particular recording last week due to some other issues, but I found two other recordings this evening on the box with the same problem. Unfortunately, one of them is a channel I was trying to watch while it was recording. Argh!

I have set up a reminder to restart my receivers every week and so far haven't seen the issue again. It's a pain but if it keeps them working okay...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts