Hr21

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just got an HR21 installed and am having freezing problems; it locks for about 30-60 seconds and is unresponsive to the remote. I'm sure glad I kept my HR10-250 as my primary.

I have seen notices that a firmware update 'improves' this -- although why they can't 'fix' it is beyond me. I never had anything like this with my HR10-250.

Oh well, between the two of them I have all I want:

HR10-250: OTA (including HD), Reliable, easy to use
R21: HD channels inaccessible to the HR10.

Hello all I also just had the HR 21 installed and it's been pretty good, a couple freeze up's but it comes right back and video playback a couple stutters here and there but hope they can get this fixed over time.. Cya Slick

I just got a new HR21 this week and it was locking up until I did a reset. There may have been a new firmware update too, I don't know.

However, it just locked again. Here are the steps I took:

1. Finished watching a show, pressed the stop button
2. In the title page for the show, current live TV was playing in the little box, so I pressed pause to pause it.
3. I selected Delete to delete the program. The DVR has been locked now for over an hour.

I don't want to reset it just now as the record light is on, but I'll probably do so soon. In the meantime I just wanted to get these details out; if anyone from DirecTV is monitoring these forums this might be a clue that will help them identify and possibly fix this bug.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)