HR23/700 too slow

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jwhite6069

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 19, 2006
Cave City, Ky
My hr23/700 is slow. There are several seconds from when I push a button on my remote before it does anything. Is this normal? I upgraded from an h20/100 and it was warp speed compared to this.

I have a Hr21 and H22 and at times they are slow and at times there are fast I have no idea what is going on one thing I can think of is they are networked and if somehow the broadcast traffic is slowing them down NOT SURE.....

sorry have HR21 and HR21 I know they are known to be slow by what is strange to me sometimes they are fine other times they are SLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOWwwwwwwwww.

So I was thinking something is taking up the processor Like internet traffic downloading D.O.D multicast, and broadcast traffic etc or retrieving info off of the box.. I wonder if they are slow when they are not networked. Someone hook up a sniffer on there network LOL
but I have no idea how they work

sorry have HR21 and HR21 I know they are known to be slow by what is strange to me sometimes they are fine other times they are SLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOWwwwwwwwww.

So I was thinking something is taking up the processor Like internet traffic downloading D.O.D multicast, and broadcast traffic etc or retrieving info off of the box.. I wonder if they are slow when they are not networked. Someone hook up a sniffer on there network LOL
but I have no idea how they work

I, too, believe it might have something to do with them being networked.

Thats easy, disconnect them for a bit and see if that makes a difference ......
and please post your results !

I've noticed that my HR23-700 has gotten a bit sluggish since I added the AM21.

If I remember, I'll try disconnecting the network to see what happens.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)