HR2x / H2x Software Release ver. 066A 2/12/13

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Honestly I don't want the update, is been working fine for me on the old update 62c, If it ain't broke don't fix it but not everyone's the same.

Sent from my iPad 2 using SatelliteGuys

I'm interested in the watch now feature. I don't have on demand yet but if my current firmware doesn't allow me to watch programming "on demand" then I'd like to upgrade. When I had cable the on demand was just that... I'm reading with directv's on demand I have to download the program and watch it later???? Is this the case? Watch now fixes this correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in the watch now feature. I don't have on demand yet but if my current firmware doesn't allow me to watch programming "on demand" then I'd like to upgrade. When I had cable the on demand was just that... I'm reading with directv's on demand I have to download the program and watch it later???? Is this the case? Watch now fixes this correct?

There's two options on the download screen for on demand "Download Highest Quality" if you have faster Internet connection, or "Faster HD Download" if you have decent Internet. I have 20mbps/4mbps which works for highest quality.

Sent from my iPad 2 using SatelliteGuys

Why would they update my H24-100 but not my HR24-500? H24 got the update on 2/22 but still running 062C from 12/5 on the HR24. Seems kinda odd one got the update but the other didn't...well, odd to me at least.

When you click a show you want to watch.. It's where the "record" option used to be

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts