HR2x & R22 Software Release 0x02CA & 0x02CB

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
Release began 2/5/09 for 0x02CA
and began 2/11/09 for 0x02CB:

All HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23, & R22 receivers.

The Contents of this Release: (Differences based on last National Release)

New Features
  • New On-Screen Displays to warn when there is no Advanced Program Guide Data

Improved/Updated
  • Stability
  • UI polishing
  • Improvements to hard drive check at bootup
  • Performance improvements while using MediaShare

There are not difference in the notes for these releases. 02CB is expected to target fixing an issue with lost todo lists from overnight on 2/10/09.

Last edited:
Release began 2/5/09 for:

All HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23, & R22 receivers.

The Contents of this Release: (Differences based on last National Release)

New Features
  • New On-Screen Displays to warn when there is no Advanced Program Guide Data

Improved/Updated
  • Stability
  • UI polishing
  • Improvements to hard drive check at bootup
  • Performance improvements while using MediaShare

Is this CE only? I still have 0x2af in my HR22.

Thanks,
Robert;-)

No, it may be a staggered release where it takes a while to get out to all receivers. Robob - If you don't have it, you will soon.

I awoke to the update this morning. One of the new features is that new movies (VOD)(they call them "HOT movies") are no longer downloaded via the internet, but are streamed immediately to the DVR. Must be satellite delivery.

It threw me for a loop Saturday. I ordered "Burn After Reading," and there was no "Add to Queue" -- just "Watch Now." It has never showed up in my list of recorded programs, either. I Don't know if you can record it, with it expiring in 24 hours. Didn't think about trying that.

Just happened for me last night at midnight. Killed my recording in the process. A bit frustrated at that. I would have hoped that they would take into account 3AM PST, not EST when doing these updates.

Anyone know if this fixes the issue with recording on HD channels which has been a problem fo me since the last update. When I play my recordings on HD channels it goes straight to delete or don't delete. The CSR said they know it is a problem and they are working on it. If I doesn't get fixed with this update I am asking for a new box and some kickback for the last two months that I have missed HD recordings.

02CB is now being released to receivers already authorized for 02CA.

There are not difference in the notes for these releases. 02CB is expected to target fixing an issue with lost todo lists from overnight on 2/10/09.

Thank you. I just noticed that today. All my todo lists where blank, but the prioritizer showed the shows I was recording, but no recordings were to be done. How soon can we expect it?

Anybody else getting extended recordings? I've got programs that are supposed to run 30 mins. , and my HR-21 is recording for 2 hrs. 30 mins. I've had 6 of them in the last week. It's happened on programs that were scheduled to run for 60 mins. also.

Anybody else getting extended recordings? I've got programs that are supposed to run 30 mins. , and my HR-21 is recording for 2 hrs. 30 mins. I've had 6 of them in the last week. It's happened on programs that were scheduled to run for 60 mins. also.

did you perform a red button reset? did you double check your recording defaults for these scheduled recordings? i know they're pretty obvious questions but gotta do the process of elimination.;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts