HR44 & C41 out of sync

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tekman

Original poster
Jan 29, 2009
Eastern North Carolina
I had an HR44 and a C41 installed yesterday. They are in adjoining rooms and are most often tuned to the same channel for live viewing of sports events and news as we move between the two rooms. There is a very noticable out of sync condition between the two, 4-5 seconds. They replace an HR24 and H25, which had never exihibited any type of out of sync condition. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know of a possible solution?

Thanks, Larry

I had an HR44 and a C41 installed yesterday. They are in adjoining rooms and are most often tuned to the same channel for live viewing of sports events and news as we move between the two rooms. There is a very noticable out of sync condition between the two, 4-5 seconds. They replace an HR24 and H25, which had never exihibited any type of out of sync condition. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know of a possible solution?

Thanks, Larry

This isn't an issue. The clients aren't receivers, they're "slaves". The genie deciphers the signal then sends it to the client. I've seen everything from 1-6 second delays in audio/video between the 2 on the same channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Killer setup

Challenging time on setup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)