HR44 Guide Confusion

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scott Corbett

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 1, 2005
SE NC
I modified the Custom 1 guide to show only HD Premium movie channels (I renamed it FAVS 1). But now I am unable to get back to the "Channels I Get" guide for everything else. Any help :confused:

Press Guide to bring up the guide, then press the minus key, which is the lowest left key on the keypad. If you look at the screen, when the guide is pulled up, it tells you how to change Guide options on the bottom most row.

Press Guide to bring up the guide, then press the minus key, which is the lowest left key on the keypad. If you look at the screen, when the guide is pulled up, it tells you how to change Guide options on the bottom most row.

To add to this if you don't have the 71 remote hit guide then hit the yellow button to change favorites.

I modified the Custom 1 guide to show only HD Premium movie channels (I renamed it FAVS 1). But now I am unable to get back to the "Channels I Get" guide for everything else. Any help :confused:

Open Guide, then Yellow button- Guide options - Change Favorites list ... thats one way.

Another option ... when watching TV, hit Info. ... in the scroll across the screen below the Channel and whats On row, you'll see a row that says Messages, Info, Last 4, Favorites ect.
Scroll to Favorites, from there you can choose which setting you want in your guide.

All Channels, Channels I get , then your Custom guides show up.

To add to this if you don't have the 71 remote hit guide then hit the yellow button to change favorites.

If you do have the 71 hit dash, it works the same as the yellow button on the other remotes but you have to be in the Guide for it to work. If you're on the List screen the dash give you the List options.

Thanks, that works. I have the RC71 (Genie) remote, no yellow button.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts