HR44 Recording Glitch

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I got a new software version late last night and I just watched deadliest catch and SNL from the playlist while 4 other programs are recording, not a single pause or anything. It's only two shows but hopefully they fixed it.

Not exactly sure, I'm not home at the moment but I think it was 0BA9 which is spooling in the wee morning hours.

I'll look when i get home. Right now 0b23 is spooling, so I think that was the version I came from.
hr44software.PNG

Yea it's 0xba9, Wee 5/18, 3:51a

I think there was only one blip and it was in the Americans on FX. So far it seems so much better since the software update.

Only one glitch so far. The recording for beyond the tank on 6 ABC freezes at 45 minutes into it. It's an hour long show but once it hits that 45 minute mark it freezes. If you back up and try one of the faster FF speeds or even 30sec skip a few times, it just gets to a certain part where it freezes. This renders the last 15 minutes of the recording unusable. If there was a formal process for reporting these bugs for NR software I would do it, but they only really seem to care about bugs in CE software.

Other than that the majority of the other recording glitches are gone. This is not the first time I've seen this glitch, but it may be the first time I've seen it on ABC. I wish there was a function where you could type in the exact point of time you wanted to jump to. I'd try 46 minutes (to start playback beyond the corrupted mpeg frame). It would be nice since they took away bookmarking (used to be in the SD UI).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts