hr54-500 and mini problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mash104

Original poster
Apr 16, 2018
i have a hr54-500 and 3 geni minis in my home that were just installed last week.the problem is that every one in a while the minis will freeze and then have to recconected.ive gotten the hr54-500 replaced but the new one does it to.is it a software problem or are all my minis bad

i have a hr54-500 and 3 geni minis in my home that were just installed last week.the problem is that every one in a while the minis will freeze and then have to recconected.ive gotten the hr54-500 replaced but the new one does it to.is it a software problem or are all my minis bad
How are they connected, wired or wireless ?

no used existing .is it more likely the coax or splitters

He better had replaced the splitters.

It’s likely the wiring.

Start and make sure only the wires being used are connected. Do not have any rooms connected that are not in use.

Then terminate all open ports on the splitter.

If that does not do it, then replace the wiring with new.

He better had replaced the splitters.

It’s likely the wiring.

Start and make sure only the wires being used are connected. Do not have any rooms connected that are not in use.

Then terminate all open ports on the splitter.

If that does not do it, then replace the wiring with new.

all they did was replace the old dish and hook up the boxes .they never really messed with the wires

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)