HT Project Finished!!!

tigerfan33

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2007
Alabama
Finished my HT project today. I want to thank you guys that helped me get through this. You answered all my questions and helped me understand what to do and what not to do. I wish I could say the same about AVS Forum. I will only say that I wish they were a little more mature over there.

BTW. I have the Epson 8100 throwing to a 106" Elite screen. All I have to say is ....... Wow!!! Wish I had done it sooner. My plasma has a very good picture but 106" is bigger than 60". :)

Again. Just wanted to say thanks!!!

Congratulations.

My philosophy is helping the poster to get where he wants to go, in budget and within the limits described. I think that is our niche. Let AVS debate the perfect system.

To that end, I try not to tell someone they are wrong with their choice, but rather how to make it work as well as I know how.

I plan on taking out a wall to expand my tiny HT room (and get a bigger than 73" picture), I am spending more time watching the 120" (guestimate) in the bedroom especially since I moved my living room sub and receiver in there for better sound, now I need to mount shakers the the frame of the water bed :D

How did we ever watch TV on 25" sets? It is amaizing how fast one gets used to the big screen... You will never be satisfied with small 60" sets again...

The plasma will still log about half my TV watching. The ONLY downside is that the projector is located in a very bright room in the day time but I can get it pretty dark at night. That's ok though. When my plasma plasma was in that same room, I never watched it during the daytime.

Finished my HT project today. I want to thank you guys that helped me get through this. You answered all my questions and helped me understand what to do and what not to do. I wish I could say the same about AVS Forum.

I noticed at one other TV forum all they seem to do is try to steer people towards PANASONIC PLASMA TVs. It's as if no other TV brand or type of TV even exists for some of these people. Some of them must sleep every night on the floor of their HT rooms right next to their PANASONIC PLASMA.

I noticed at one other TV forum all they seem to do is try to steer people towards PANASONIC PLASMA TVs. It's as if no other TV brand or type of TV even exists for some of these people. Some of them must sleep every night on the floor of their HT rooms right next to their PANASONIC PLASMA.

Well, the Panasonic is a good set, at a good value. I have a 50" version myself. However, it isn't the only good set out there. Hopefully, our goal here is to help cut through the hype out there and help you find the best fit FOR YOU.

I have certainly learned over the years that we don't have all the answers, but the group here is quite knowledgeable and always willing to help or just discuss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)