Huh!?!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
OH MY GOD!!!
V, turn in your man badge immediately. Watching NFL games on replay....Dude, 90% of a game is downtime, I have no problem switching around and keeping an eye on the red zone channel. Besides, that is not the real reason behind ST. It is to get your favorite teams games that you couldn't get otherswise,oh and not see them sometime the day after, thats real excitement.lol...
Its not worth the equivalent of making a $370 dollar hardware purchase every year. And if its your team you want to watch then D* should just sell that team as a package for a year at a greatly reduced price.

Theres a lot of channels I am forced to pay for that I don't want! I CHOOSE to pay for NFL SF.

And if I remember correctly - about 2 million others feel the same way. lol

Its not worth the equivalent of making a $370 dollar hardware purchase every year. And if its your team you want to watch then D* should just sell that team as a package for a year at a greatly reduced price.

I think that your 'blame' is off-target. I would wager that the contract that the NFL has with DirecTV PROHIBITS them from breaking out single teams as you suggest. The NFL wants MAXIMUM revenue amd MAXIMUM exposure.

Write to the NFL and see what they think about your proposal.

Flight from W. Palm Beach to New Orleans = $150.00
Rental Car and Parking = $50.00
Ticket to Saints Game = $ 75.00+/-

Sitting on my couch in S. Florida with NFL ST & SF to catch my Saints in action every week for 17 Weeks =

PRICELESS

Flight from W. Palm Beach to New Orleans = $150.00
Rental Car and Parking = $50.00
Ticket to Saints Game = $ 75.00+/-

Sitting on my couch in S. Florida with NFL ST & SF to catch my Saints in action every week for 17 Weeks =

PRICELESS

Did you forget the $8 dollar beers?

Well, ummm, yes it is. Also, you are missing the point. The kudos go to D* because they give us the opportunity to make that decision, don't see any other provider that can say the same.

About 8 years ago I had ST for one season and my wife hated it. Not only was I on the couch all day Sunday, but I almost literally ran out of church so we could beat the traffic and I could get home in time to watch the kickoff of game 1 for the day. :D

I am in the Carolina Panthers market, so I usually have no choice but to watch that game and then a throw-away game from CBS or Fox. I was raised a Skins fan, and still have some ties to them (Sonny Jorgenson was a family friend). But I have always held a special place in my heart for da bears. So having ST was great so I could catch all their games.

So two years ago my brother-in-law got me into Fantasy Football, and now I want ST again so I can keep track of my players. And so it costs $270 (+SF $99). Let's break that down:
$360 for the season...17 weeks in the season...$21.17/week...

That's the cost of half a tank of gas or Family Pizza Night or whatever. If you think that it is too much, it's a good thing no one put a gun to your head and made you call and order it.

Oh, and doesn't D* have the NFL channel?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts