hulu for 99 cents per month for new customers dont know if anyone knows

brejust

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 25, 2014
:) life
i think its for returning customers too. i never used hulu . just good information.
*Limited Commercials plan only. $0.99/month for 12 months, then $7.99/month. Ends 11:59 PM PST on 11/26/18. New and eligible returning subscribers only. Additional terms apply.

If I stick with my Dish plan, and I have, but rarely use, Amazon Prime, is there any reason to consider taking this offer?

And can I quit anytime without commitment?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

The offer doesn't include commercial free and there doesn't seem to be a way to pay a little extra to get that. Couple that with no 5.1, on most receivers, and it's a no go for me.
Very true about the 5.1.But I figure for 99 cents /month I can watch the rare program they offer that we would be interested in..Certainly not going to be our main viewing.No 5.1 (and soft picture)is also why I never switched to PS Vue.

Reactions: voodooevil
The offer doesn't include commercial free and there doesn't seem to be a way to pay a little extra to get that. Couple that with no 5.1, on most receivers, and it's a no go for me.

99 cents a month- for the year a no go? I couldn't sign up quick enough. :)

99 cents a month for 1 year 12 dollar here is the deal. New and eligible returning subscribers only. Additional terms apply.
Stream TV and Movies Live and Online | Hulu u have to be new customer and here is more information

Cord cutters need to get in on Hulu's Black Friday sale; 12 months of entertainment for $12
OUR BEST OFFER EVER! ENDS IN
87:30:21

ALL YOUR TV 99¢/MONTH*
Season's Streamings! Watch thousands of TV shows and movies with Hulu - just 99¢/month for 12 months*.

I wanted to try Hulu as I have heard good things about it. I do not like the ads, but for less than a buck a day, I can put up with therm. At least the ones I have seen, the breaks are not right in the middle of dialog, but are regular breaks, like on Network TV. They do have a lot of old TV shows like Ironside, Dragnet, etc. Great deal. I have it on the Roku as well as the Fire Box.

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)