hulu for 99 cents per month for new customers dont know if anyone knows

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

brejust

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 25, 2014
:) life
i think its for returning customers too. i never used hulu . just good information.
*Limited Commercials plan only. $0.99/month for 12 months, then $7.99/month. Ends 11:59 PM PST on 11/26/18. New and eligible returning subscribers only. Additional terms apply.

If I stick with my Dish plan, and I have, but rarely use, Amazon Prime, is there any reason to consider taking this offer?

And can I quit anytime without commitment?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

The offer doesn't include commercial free and there doesn't seem to be a way to pay a little extra to get that. Couple that with no 5.1, on most receivers, and it's a no go for me.
Very true about the 5.1.But I figure for 99 cents /month I can watch the rare program they offer that we would be interested in..Certainly not going to be our main viewing.No 5.1 (and soft picture)is also why I never switched to PS Vue.

Reactions: voodooevil
The offer doesn't include commercial free and there doesn't seem to be a way to pay a little extra to get that. Couple that with no 5.1, on most receivers, and it's a no go for me.

99 cents a month- for the year a no go? I couldn't sign up quick enough. :)

99 cents a month for 1 year 12 dollar here is the deal. New and eligible returning subscribers only. Additional terms apply.
Stream TV and Movies Live and Online | Hulu u have to be new customer and here is more information

Cord cutters need to get in on Hulu's Black Friday sale; 12 months of entertainment for $12
OUR BEST OFFER EVER! ENDS IN
87:30:21

ALL YOUR TV 99¢/MONTH*
Season's Streamings! Watch thousands of TV shows and movies with Hulu - just 99¢/month for 12 months*.

I wanted to try Hulu as I have heard good things about it. I do not like the ads, but for less than a buck a day, I can put up with therm. At least the ones I have seen, the breaks are not right in the middle of dialog, but are regular breaks, like on Network TV. They do have a lot of old TV shows like Ironside, Dragnet, etc. Great deal. I have it on the Roku as well as the Fire Box.

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)