Hulu Live TV launches today

That is a scam they run. Suddenlink does the same thing. Set yourself up under a Comcast buisness account. No caps.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

I do not have a data cap, have the 1 Gigabit service, for no data caps ( and $70 a month) I had to agree to a 3 year contract.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

I do not know who your service provider is but do not trust their meter, last month Comcast's meter showed we used 1.6 TBs and our son was able to look at our modem/router and it showed less then half that.

This month the meter was not showing up for the first few days, but now it shows 181GBs so far in May which matches what it says we used in the logs of our equipment , my guess is Comcast fixed their faulty software in reading how much data their customers are using.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

OK, thanks for the info.

Ok, so I'm trying this out. The new interface is a bit hard to read depending on channel you are on.
Not liking the way channel order seems to move based on what you watched last. Anyone notice that or find a way to turn it off?

I'm giving it a try as well.

Seems like it might fit our viewing well. Already do Hulu, Only need two streams, and with as much content as hulu already has, the 50hr DVR is not a big deal for us.
Like everyone else, Lack of a real guide kind of sucks. I'm hoping they get enough complaints, and remedy that.

I would love to try PS Vue, but our two TVs have an Xbox One, and I'd prefer not to buy any additional equipment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts