Huntington Beach cams

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Corrado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2007
Hudson Valley Region, NY
I noticed the color actually appeared normal instead of blue and I realized it was playing a recording again. Last night it was still daylight at 11:pM.

Been that way for several days now. Wish they would go back to live so I can see those wild tide changes. Chest deep water to almost dry sand, interesting.
They pulled the time also.
If you check out the web cams from the beach you can often see the satellite ones have tons of people on the beach and the web cams have very few.

they have been down before for a while. the video could be a filler. i use that bird for commercial free music more then watching the beach. I know the cameras washed away because of a big wave ?

These used to available in Europe on 22W, two cams looking either way from the pier and one at the end looking out to sea. They were always on a daytime loop as I never saw any darkness and there were no timestamps, they all disappeared about a year ago. Was never quite sure why they were on the Europe beam or who funded it but they were on for a few years.

Status
Please reply by conversation.