HWS and Dish Peaking ?

Autohop is available the next day for Fox and NBC. ABC O&O stations have a 3 day delay and all CBS stations have a 7 day delay. Recent contract negotiations changed Autohop on ABC and CBS.

I'm aware of the wait as far as "Autohop" is concerned. Since we are currently behind by 3-4 weeks on watching shows this surely won't be a problem :).
Any idea on how to setup a custom folder?
Gerry

Well SJ showed up yesterdat- HWs this afternoon:). Solo node & Integrator are mounted in rafters in basement. Did as much wiring as I could so far. Few shows recording on L.R. 722K tonight, transfer them to EHD in morning/delete all timers and then finish wiring for Hopper. Plug it in and get to Activation screen, call Dish India and remove both 722s and add HWS/SJ. Once I have programming on HWS I will finish wiring on SJ and power it up! Wish me luck.
Gerry

Well I installed HWS this morning and called dish to remove my 2 722Ks and add the HWS/SJ. She activated the Hopper and I got it to watching content. Wired SJ and plugged it in- went through setup and go programming on it. Life is good!!
I was able to create a couple folders for me and wife also. Was going to wait until tomorrow to plug in my EHD from 722 but said what the heck. HWS recognized drive and did not try to do a format. Life is great now!!
Still have things to learn but we will get there. Currently my RV 211K is in the living room and unfortunately hitting the power button on it's remote turns the HWS off and on :(. I can't believe that they would be on the same channel. I hit the menu button twice on HWS to get to the system info screen but it didn't give me any remote information. Any idea how to get around this problem?
Also, what the h*ll is this "refer a friend" at the bottom of the guide screen!! Is there any way of getting rid of this crap?

Thanks, Gerry

Reactions: stardust3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts