HWS Detected Module Issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It means something is 'flaky' with either the module or the USB port it's plugged into. It thinks it's been unplugged. Use another USB port as suggested and if it's fine, it's that particular port. If it happens in the others, the module is failing or worst case, the USB 'interface' internal to the Hopper is failing. That means the Hopper will need replaced.... and it will come with the new s/w interface.... :p
Ha Ha, you just made my day Hall. I hope this here HWS hangs in there till I upgrade to Hopper 3, hopefully next month or maybe June. :crying

It means something is 'flaky' with either the module or the USB port it's plugged into. It thinks it's been unplugged. Use another USB port as suggested and if it's fine, it's that particular port. If it happens in the others, the module is failing or worst case, the USB 'interface' internal to the Hopper is failing. That means the Hopper will need replaced.... and it will come with the new s/w interface.... :p
The pop up window stopped popping up the next day. So I did not try another USB port. Haven't had any more issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts