I am tired of hearing there's too much offense and too little defense in the NFL

Paul,
What do you think of them in the Pre season so far ?

I don't. It's pre-season, and all these games are, are try-outs for the rest of the roster. Ask me again after 4 real games.

I will say this much - I was against Mayhew taking over the GM spot. That's well documented. I believe my words were - "Never hire the assistant. Was it like he had all the right ideas, and wasn't telling anybody?" Well I might be eating a little crow on those. I like what he is doing with the club just for the simple reason of that at least he has a plan. I do believe the club is finally headed in the right direction, at least on paper. Whether or not that translates into wins remains to be seen.

I need to find some Bourbon now, to counteract all the Lions Kool-Aid I've been drinking.;)

I don't. It's pre-season, and all these games are, are try-outs for the rest of the roster. Ask me again after 4 real games.

I will say this much - I was against Mayhew taking over the GM spot. That's well documented. I believe my words were - "Never hire the assistant. Was it like he had all the right ideas, and wasn't telling anybody?" Well I might be eating a little crow on those. I like what he is doing with the club just for the simple reason of that at least he has a plan. I do believe the club is finally headed in the right direction, at least on paper. Whether or not that translates into wins remains to be seen.

I need to find some Bourbon now, to counteract all the Lions Kool-Aid I've been drinking.;)

T minus 4 days until Browns vs. Lions!!!

Says the fan of teams with stud QB's (Palmer, McNabb)

I got the pleasure to hear an interview on Sirius NFL with Buffalo's new coach, Chan Gailey. I like what I heard and I hope he gets the players to buy into his system, because he really sounds like a great coach.

As for your supposed "weak wimp QB", I seem to remember Trent Edwards throwing a few bombs to Lee Evens last week.

Plus you got the best RB in the draft (Spiller).

Yes Sabres, there is reason to believe in Buffalo!

I got the pleasure to hear an interview on Sirius NFL with Buffalo's new coach, Chan Gailey. I like what I heard and I hope he gets the players to buy into his system, because he really sounds like a great coach.

As for your supposed "weak wimp QB", I seem to remember Trent Edwards throwing a few bombs to Lee Evens last week.

Plus you got the best RB in the draft (Spiller).

Yes Sabres, there is reason to believe in Buffalo!

I'll give you my thoughts on my team in the next edition of Buffalo Buffoons later tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts