I can't figure out how to work the DRA app on my Droid 2!

nafspark

Original poster
Jan 21, 2011
Atlanta
I can't figure out how to use any of the buttons at the top of the screen when I'm watching a program. And when I go the 'MISC' button and click on any of the little buttons that come up on the bottom, I usually get trapped on a menu that I can't control or get out of without restarting the app. I have no idea what I'm doing. Help!

Just as an aside, I have a 922. My internet gets like 7 Mbps upstream and I haven't really had any problems connecting--just controlling the app.

Sorry for the delayed response. I'm not too sure exactly what menu you're getting into, but briefly playing on Tony's droid, I was only able to get out of the show when I selected the program guide option. From the guide, I simply selected the channel again and was back to the show. The simplest way I could find to get you back to live programming was: If you are stuck in a menu or something, at the top of the screen, press the 3 lines (should be all the way on the left), then at the bottom, press the "LIVE" option. The "LIVE" option takes you back to the show.

722 question

Bad Customer Service

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)