I got a response from Mark Cuban Re:HDNet...

vurbano said:
I think the content on INhd today is:
some movies, one college baseball game, one MLB game, some training camp documentaries, an Imax film, a few different adventure documentaries. ALL IN 1080i HD. I think it beats the ever living crap out of most of the Voom exclusives

It is not about beating the crap out of anything, urbano. Honestly, the only thing in this schedule that is mildly interesting to me is the Cure concert. Tonight, I will watch my RedSox (~3hours). On cable :eek:

rudolpht said:
At least you are consistent (redundant) in an understatedly unjustifiable & idiotic manner, subjectively (and for comedic effect) of course
:yes And don't call me Frank[ly]

I think the compelling content on InHD today was A Dog's Day In Manhattan and HDnet is repeats of cancelled series with too short a run to go into syndication. I need a DVR for that! Sometimes you get what you ask for, then the disappointment sets in. Minime, I assume you have Voom to do a useful comparison and aren't just troling, right?
I apologize for the using the word idiotic. I didnt mean to suggest that you were an idiot. We just value different content.

andrzej said:
It is not about beating the crap out of anything, urbano. Honestly, the only thing in this schedule that is mildly interesting to me is the Cure concert. Tonight, I will watch my RedSox (~3hours). On cable :eek:
IMO it is a kick ass schedule for one day. Sure would like 21 channels of this type of content.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)