I Got Out 7-Months Ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boondockbill

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2004
Only an idiot couldn't see the writing on the wall. No-show service calls, Voom trying to cheat me out of money on my monthly statement, etc.

I got out, got Directv and watched the 2004 World Series in Hi Def!! Love watching jay Leno at 8:30pm west coast time, in Hi Def!

Buh-bye Voom.

Congratulations TROLL.

Ummmmm, Any idiot can get the WS and / or Leno in HD with an OTA. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Boondockbill said:
Only an idiot couldn't see the writing on the wall. No-show service calls, Voom trying to cheat me out of money on my monthly statement, etc.

I got out, got Directv and watched the 2004 World Series in Hi Def!! Love watching jay Leno at 8:30pm west coast time, in Hi Def!

Buh-bye Voom.
hmmm I think you fell off your trailer roof and bumped your head when you setup your OTA dish. :)

Boondockbill said:

Buh-bye Voom.
1Gomer03.jpg

"Well gaaaaaaaaaaawly!!"

bevjed22.gif

"Yeeeeeeee doggies!!!"

Boondockbill said:

Buh-bye Voom.

Well you missed 7 months great HD programming and that is your loss nobody elses. :confused:

Boondockbill said:

Buh-bye Voom.
So nice of you to drop in...NOT...now try dropping dead...!

sign07.gif
Did I really say that??? Uh-huh.... :dev

Vicki said:
So nice of you to drop in...NOT...now try dropping dead...!

sign07.gif
Did I really say that??? Uh-huh.... :dev
Vicki:

I work for an internet detective agency and traced the origin of the post, gathered his address, social security number, drivers license photo, etc. Here, the best that I could determine, is the most current photograph of this poster:

Turd.jpg

Smart Move!

Bill: Smart move getting out when you did.

JMD: Is that a picture of Bush? An American Patriot? Why was he too SCARED to go to Vietnam? He's what you call a Chicken Hawk. (just my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts