I Got Out 7-Months Ago

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boondockbill

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2004
Only an idiot couldn't see the writing on the wall. No-show service calls, Voom trying to cheat me out of money on my monthly statement, etc.

I got out, got Directv and watched the 2004 World Series in Hi Def!! Love watching jay Leno at 8:30pm west coast time, in Hi Def!

Buh-bye Voom.

Congratulations TROLL.

Ummmmm, Any idiot can get the WS and / or Leno in HD with an OTA. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Boondockbill said:
Only an idiot couldn't see the writing on the wall. No-show service calls, Voom trying to cheat me out of money on my monthly statement, etc.

I got out, got Directv and watched the 2004 World Series in Hi Def!! Love watching jay Leno at 8:30pm west coast time, in Hi Def!

Buh-bye Voom.
hmmm I think you fell off your trailer roof and bumped your head when you setup your OTA dish. :)

Boondockbill said:

Buh-bye Voom.
1Gomer03.jpg

"Well gaaaaaaaaaaawly!!"

bevjed22.gif

"Yeeeeeeee doggies!!!"

Boondockbill said:

Buh-bye Voom.

Well you missed 7 months great HD programming and that is your loss nobody elses. :confused:

Boondockbill said:

Buh-bye Voom.
So nice of you to drop in...NOT...now try dropping dead...!

sign07.gif
Did I really say that??? Uh-huh.... :dev

Vicki said:
So nice of you to drop in...NOT...now try dropping dead...!

sign07.gif
Did I really say that??? Uh-huh.... :dev
Vicki:

I work for an internet detective agency and traced the origin of the post, gathered his address, social security number, drivers license photo, etc. Here, the best that I could determine, is the most current photograph of this poster:

Turd.jpg

Smart Move!

Bill: Smart move getting out when you did.

JMD: Is that a picture of Bush? An American Patriot? Why was he too SCARED to go to Vietnam? He's what you call a Chicken Hawk. (just my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)