I hate these new HD packages!

ehren

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
Wisconsin
Why do I lose NBA-TV HD and Universal HD for starters if I don't want the Voom networks??? I should be able to dump Voom and save $10 and use that $10 to get all the premiums in HD. This is really stupid.

What a joke, they put NBAHD, Universal HD. NHL Network HD and HDnet Movies with the Voom channels so they can still get $10 extra a month because Voom sucks ass!

I just looked at the PDF link and am a bit confused. If I go with the $20 HD package will I also get National Geographic and Science HD despite only subscribing only to AT200?

Thanks for the clarification.

Dan

I just looked at the PDF link and am a bit confused. If I go with the $20 HD package will I also get National Geographic and Science HD despite only subscribing only to AT200?

Thanks for the clarification.

Dan
It's very confusing. If you look at the HD Ultimate header you'll see it says: "Your AT package HD Channels plus Voom, UHD, NBA HD, NHL HD and HDNet Movies" even though it lists all of them underneath.

It's very confusing. If you look at the HD Ultimate header you'll see it says: "Your AT package HD Channels plus Voom, UHD, NBA HD, NHL HD and HDNet Movies" even though it lists all of them underneath.

Geesh Cosmo, it's an unofficial list. I can redo it if you make suggestions.

Ehren,

You're so unhappy with Dish Network, why do you stick with them? Every single time I see one of your posts, it's a negative post. I would've switched already if I was so unhappy.

Does anyone know how the new 24 month commitment is tied to these packages?? Seem like I saw where someone had said to get the all hd pack, you will need to do a 24 commit. That would probably be ok by me, I plan on staying with Dish even though I am adding Direct.

Ehren,

You're so unhappy with Dish Network, why do you stick with them? Every single time I see one of your posts, it's a negative post. I would've switched already if I was so unhappy.

because he likes to bitch...plain and simple

Maybe when his NHL CI package is done in spring he'll leave DIsh

What a joke, they put NBAHD, Universal HD. NHL Network HD and HDnet Movies with the Voom channels so they can still get $10 extra a month because Voom sucks ass!

It is basically the same thing Directv does, they give you the HD Versions of the channels you already pay for at one price and the channels that don't have an SD equivelent at another price. I am with you though, I wish that the Voom was a separate package. I would like to see a $15 package that includes everything but the Voom channels.

Some people just are never happy. I think the new HD programming options are great. More options are always good and Dish Network offers a lot of options with their programming.

yup - I'm happy .. I'll be getting rid of my second receiver and downgrading my HD package and also will be getting rid of my DHPP to save myself $22 per month until my contract runs out .. then we can re-evaluate at that time to see who has what :) Perfect.

Some people just are never happy. I think the new HD programming options are great. More options are always good and Dish Network offers a lot of options with their programming.

I'm very happy with the changes, I can save $10 without sacrificing the HD channels I watch the most. I'll miss NBA HD but oh well you can have it all, can't you. :)

Geesh Cosmo, it's an unofficial list. I can redo it if you make suggestions.

Ehren,

cause I have NHL Center Ice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)