I hate these new HD packages!

So, we choose one of these plans on Feb 1?

If we currently have say, the 250 pack plus HD, which HD plan are they going to put us in?

I know it doesn't pertain to many people but has anyone seen anything about the current Alaska/Hawaii HD pack? What happens to that. Does it loose Universal HD and HDNET movies?

What about the people who are aready in a 18 month commitment. How would it effect them?? Can you still choose the all hd pack and re-new for a 24 month commit? That is if the 24 commit is tied into thses packages. I would guess they are.

So, we choose one of these plans on Feb 1?

If we currently have say, the 250 pack plus HD, which HD plan are they going to put us in?

Actually this is sort of the moment I've been waiting for. On 2/1 I'll finally upgrade my 811 to a 211, and upgrade my old 9.99 HDPak for the new $10 package, and get a bunch of new HD Channels for just .01! (I'll lose HDNet Movies, but that's okay).

Okay, so I've just been lazy in my upgrade, but I guess now's the time.

I know it doesn't pertain to many people but has anyone seen anything about the current Alaska/Hawaii HD pack? What happens to that. Does it loose Universal HD and HDNET movies?

I am really hoping they just add sci-fi and usa since we are limited to 110 and 119 channels and can't get the regular package channels. With so few channels, I dont see how they could drop anything. It would really become the sports bar package.

What I would really like is food. It has the worst pq of any channel I usually watch. :mad: All that steaming, smoking, bubbling, pouring, stirring, chopping, and flame. The food texture is almost as bad as skin texture for pq.

Why do I lose NBA-TV HD and Universal HD for starters if I don't want the Voom networks??? I should be able to dump Voom and save $10 and use that $10 to get all the premiums in HD. This is really stupid.
I don't see it as losing anything. If you currently pay $20 for HD, you will still be paying $20 after the change. So basically, what you are saying is that you are mad because you only want to pay $10 instead of $20 and will lose channels if you pay less.

So does all of this go into effect next month?? Looks like I will what I get now since I pay 20 bucks for HD right now I just wont get those two or 3 channels that I dont get their SD Channel. So it looks like I'm on the AT200 with Ultimate HD.

Yeah if your paying $20 now a month for your HD you should be in the UltimateHD Plan from what I can tell. So going by what I see it just looks like they have given a option for folks do down grade their HD which basically you drop the Voom channels plus a few others. Which saves folks $10 bucks instead of paying $20 for the other channels like Voom so forth. Which the folks that drop Voom could use that extra $10 bucks and go from the AT200 to the AT250 pick up a few HD channels that way. But it looks like their going to keep the Big 10 HD in the AT200..

Last edited:
I thought BTN was going rsn only in Feb. Are they going to let the rest of us keep it now?

I am very happy with the changes, which are coming in time for me to upgrade. All I want would be the basic cable channels. I'm not interested in Voom, UHD, NBA HD, NHL HD or HDNet Movies. So I'm happy that $10 is all I have to pay instead of being forced to take it all.

I don't see it as losing anything. If you currently pay $20 for HD, you will still be paying $20 after the change. So basically, what you are saying is that you are mad because you only want to pay $10 instead of $20 and will lose channels if you pay less.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! try again, thanks for failing.

I thought BTN was going rsn only in Feb. Are they going to let the rest of us keep it now?

it is, hence the supered 1 next to the logo

with an unreadable line at the bottom that probably says something to the affect of available in certain markets...

Yeah like I said if you pay $20 now you should get everything that you get now their just letting you pay $10 bucks to get the HD channels in your AT Plan's if you don't want to pay $20 to get the Voom and the few other ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts