I have a UHF antenna but how do I get VHF also?

scott78945

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2005
I have the Terk TV32 model UHF antenna. It works quite well but I can't get in the VHF channels which are my locals in HD. Is there a way to add VHF capability to an antenna and if so how? Do I need to buy a different antenna? Any suggestions? My area covers all the antenna types up to violet so I think I may need a different antenna. I was looking at the Terk38 model which gets all bands. Thanks guys.

Not necessarily. I can put an outside one out. I am trying to understand what the colors are on the antennaweb.org site. I have channels that I can get in my area that are all the way down to violet so I am assuming that I need to have a antenna that is capable of this. What is a good outside antenna? I was looking at a couple out of RadioShack that seemed pretty resonably priced. Are all outside antennas the same?

Post your antennaweb results or at least your ZIP. Depending upon your distance and the channels you are trying to get. The CM 4228 is good for VHF and UHF from Ch 10 on up..

My zip is 13219. My problem now appears to be that the towers are a little ways from each other so I can't really get them all in. Any suggestions besides a rotator?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts