I have no loyalty to Sirius/xm

Read the one and only review of this no-name product. It should cost over $600. $20 is too good to be true. :D

1TB for $20...sheesh, what a ripoff! For the same price you can get double the storage!

Amazon product ASIN B01KOFOUCO

Seriously, the people who pedal these fake flash drives on Amazon and eBay should have their balls ripped off. For real flash drives, I picked up a few 128 GB HP branded PNY 128GB USB 3.0 drives from Tiger a few years ago for $37 each. Got a 64 GB low profile drive in my car for my music that was like $15.

Reactions: TheKrell
I only listen to Fox News, the 80's channel, and listed to my local MLB Baseball team only because the score shows on my radio.

Other than that, I cannot justify the $20 per month they want for a regular subscription.

I'm just tired of playing games with them every 3-6 months to get discounts.

The service is only worth about $5-$7 per month period.
The customer service is the absolute WORST.....
I cannot get anything done in under an hour. obviously the only call center is on the other side of the planet..The people are impolite. Te sales tactics very aggressive. And they LIE.....
The other day I spent TWO hours on the phone to get one thing done. Then they screwed that up.
I gotta call again to undo what they did....

Reactions: reddice
I see a variety of complaints..
To wrap this up, for the value, sat radio is a loser. Most of us not only do not listen in on 75% of the channels, many customers are unaware of their existence.

I used to think sat radio was the next generation and it would catch on like satellite tv.....Now I think sat radio is where personalities and genres go to die.
Lots of crap./.
I have an idea ot beat them at their game. I have a radio in my bonus room, an Onyx....Here's my theory. But a car kit for my F-150 tjhat the Onyx fits. Then cancel the radio that's currently in the truck...So, when i leave, I grab the Onyx off the dock in the bonus room and pop into the dock in the truck. One subscription, two locations. Voila!!!!

Reactions: reddice
I see a variety of complaints..
To wrap this up, for the value, sat radio is a loser. Most of us not only do not listen in on 75% of the channels, many customers are unaware of their existence.

I used to think sat radio was the next generation and it would catch on like satellite tv.....Now I think sat radio is where personalities and genres go to die.
Lots of crap./.
I have an idea ot beat them at their game. I have a radio in my bonus room, an Onyx....Here's my theory. But a car kit for my F-150 tjhat the Onyx fits. Then cancel the radio that's currently in the truck...So, when i leave, I grab the Onyx off the dock in the bonus room and pop into the dock in the truck. One subscription, two locations. Voila!!!!
I believe that it's perfectly acceptable to use the docked device at home and in the car. That's one of the selling points.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't think they care. You are not really 'pulling one over' on SiriusXM. You using a plug and play receiver to do exactly what it was designed to do. I know of quite a few satellite radio subscribers who have PNP units that they take between their home, office and car or take between their home, car and company vehicle, and have headunits or infotainment systems in their car that are satellite capable. One of the reasons I've seen people do this is not just to save on monthly fees, but to retain the DVR like functionality some of the PNP receivers have that built in receivers in cars don't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts