I just Cried a bit (EPiX HD)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sundrop

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 27, 2010
Missouri
I was at my parents house most of the day. Tis my birthday and all so they wanted to spend some time together. Well I spent all day watching Epix HD. I could not believe that every movie they played was a movie I actually enjoyed and wanted to watch again. I just had a bit of a cry when i came home and turned on D* and found no movies worth anything on HBO/SHO Etc

Having just switched over, I do miss Epix. They had a lot of really good movies. Many are exclusive to the network like Precious, Star Trek, Iron Man, Curious Case of Benjamin Button, etc. Great channel. If Charlie can afford it, so can D*.

S~

After all the talk of this channel, Ill add it to my want list, right next to BBCAHD. I hope, since it was rumored they are talking, that BBC is on the small August list of adds.

Only problem with this channel is, Im sure its destined for the Xtra Pack.

Epix 1 & 2 are the only channels I miss from E*. They showed some great movies and would love it if D* added these channels. I wonder when does D* plan on adding more channels. It would be great if they got the rest of the cinimax, epix, and then the basic cable ones they are missing like E! and AMCHD.

I agree with the original poster ... these are the only channels I miss from E*..... although my wife would like E Entertainment. Epix has great movies and I do wish D* would add both of them

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)