I just ordered a DSR-500 :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I don't believe they open until 8:00 AM Pacific Time (11:00 AM Eastern).
Their message says 6AM Pacific, and their system switched from automatically going to the answering machine, to sending you through their voicemail system (telling you that all sales people are busy) at that time.

Is this deal still doing on? I'll order one today if it is- blind scan for $37 shipped, how could you go wrong?! And it'd get me halfway back into the FTA game :D

One question, though... I couldn't find this on their website, is it a "Satpros?" Is that what I ask for when calling? TIA!

Edit: I may not wait for a reply, I don't want to miss out; even Ebay's cheapest price is $59 shipped on one of these!

Last edited:
Is this deal still doing on? I'll order one today if it is- blind scan for $37 shipped, how could you go wrong?! And it'd get me halfway back into the FTA game :D

One question, though... I couldn't find this on their website, is it a "Satpros?" Is that what I ask for when calling? TIA!

Edit: I may not wait for a reply, I don't want to miss out; even Ebay's cheapest price is $59 shipped on one of these!

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're back!!!

After 10-15 minutes on hold, it dumped me to voicemail! I left my name, number, and product I was trying to order. This is a bad sign... (not for them, they must be getting tons of business, but I want my first STB with blind scan!) I'm going to call back and wait in the queue again, just to feel like I'm doing something :(

Edit: Now second time through on the queue wait -> voicemail. Will try and keep trying until my boss comes in and wonders what on earth I'm doing :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hooray!! I just got through, perseverance is the key :D I ordered one; $37 on the nose, being shipped out today, should arrive "in a few days."

Everyone, jump on this! Imagine if you were shopping at a thrift store and saw a brand new, sealed FTA blind scan / AC3 unit on a shelf for $37. Wouldn't you buy it? Well, this is just like that. And just like my analogy, you dang well better hurry up before the opportunity is gone ;)

2 hours on hold, and I finally placed my order :)
For this deal, I see you overcame your phone-phobia. :rolleyes:
Let's see... one good offer like this per month, and we'll have you cured by summer!

Now if I can find myself a good deal on a dish set-up, I'll be ready to go!
Should've ordered one while you had 'em on the phone. :)
They didn't offer, when I called yesterday. Seems like they really should.

There was a fellow on these forums that was selling a fortec 90cm with lnb and post for 25+shipping (ended up being a 80cm dish, so I passed since I don't need anything that small right now). His post got deleted because he posted it in the wrong form (presumably), but I have his forum name if you want it.

There was a fellow on these forums that was selling a fortec 90cm with lnb and post for 25+shipping (ended up being a 80cm dish, so I passed since I don't need anything that small right now). His post got deleted because he posted it in the wrong form (presumably), but I have his forum name if you want it.

Love to get it - thanks for the tip!

For this deal, I see you overcame your phone-phobia. :rolleyes:
Let's see... one good offer like this per month, and we'll have you cured by summer!
Yes, and I'll be broke and divorced *laf*. Yeah, it was an extra test of patience to stay on the phone for 2 hours - maybe they knew it was me, and they were working on my phone phobia by keeping me on hold so long ;)

Now if I can find myself a good deal on a dish set-up, I'll be ready to go!

If they're clever, maybe tomorrow (or later today) they'll announce another killer deal, this time on a motor/30" dish combo! [/wishful_thinking] :eureka

Gotta admit, they'd get alot of takers after this blowout.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts