I just ordered a DSR-500 :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am attaching pictures of my Satpros/Coby "satellite meter". Held together with Velcro and two sleeping bag straps.
$37 + $20 = $57 meter.
Bob

Wowwww....
I use the $14 Coby b/w tv and my Satpros DSR 500 to do all my FTA setups, too!
Your ideal of how to put it together into "one" is so neat! Thanks for giving me a great ideall!!!!

I told you guys the Satpros DSR 500s receiver is a very good receiver! I remember a few months ago I COULDN'T get any response about getting help on programming this receiver. :(
It was really a rotten shame that Satpros did not promote this receiver and had a very corny tech support.:mad:

You guys are starting to make me wonder if I made the right decision in cancelling my order... I truly do want another receiver, and Blind Scan is probably the feature that I spend more time playing with than actually watching tv, so to me it was a deal breaker not having the Blind Scan capability. SatelliteAV were fantastic, they cancelled my order and issued credit. I promised to refuse the shipment if it arrives at my doorstep by Fedex. If the Fedex package shows up at my doorstep (and there are no duties/taxes due), I might be tempted to accept the package and then pay SatelliteAV their money based on some of the feedback you guys are giving :)

If it does come in, TAKE IT!!!
You won't be too disappointed (if at all:bow )

I should have bought 2. I could have kept one in the box and used it to do setups. Oh well. My wife and daughter all think it is neat to have FTA in another room now :)

If it does come in, TAKE IT!!!
You won't be too disappointed (if at all:bow )

The order arrived. I took it. I had ordered 2 of the receivers. The menu system I think will take a bit of getting used to, but for the price it seems to be a darn good value. No blind scan is still a tiny bit of a disappointment, but for the price, I managed to get over the disappointment very quickly. It will be a great guest-room receiver pointed at Galaxy10 or Galaxy 25 at 97W, or possibly even both if I put a Diseqc switch on it. It has definately been some prety cheap entertainment. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts