I logged into OrbyTV WITHOUT password saved! Feb 20 2021

OTA only is it, I was with Dave 18 yrs, then at&t turn them to crap. Was a customer of Charlie for 4 yrs. I won't go back to Dave, and really don't want to go back to Charlie. I really don't have funds to start over with C-band or FTA.So antenna will be it if Orby dies, so sad, like their business model. Its a shame more didnt.
A lot of people liked all the content of "the big guys" but complained bitterly about the cost. They got used to all the content and found it difficult to downsize to less, so Orby was just a red-headed stepchild to them. Beneath them.
I've read complaints about Orby (mostly whiney little stuff) that sounded like they were posted by spoiled 6 year olds.
Where I live, I considered Orby to be a blessing. Wasn't perfect but we were darn glad to have it! I'd hate to be without it, but I'd rather live here without any TV at all than to live in a population center with tons of OTA channels. Choices we make....

Take a look on Lyngsat, Good reference for what's out there for C band and KU band. What's listed is fta/in the clear may not be available. But it gives you an idea. Below are three links to some of the popular satellites out there for KU band.

97 West KU, lots of international programming.

125 West KU has PBS stations

103 West KU has NBC stations

Sent using Tapatalk

Reactions: TV Junkie
A lot of people liked all the content of "the big guys" but complained bitterly about the cost. They got used to all the content and found it difficult to downsize to less, so Orby was just a red-headed stepchild to them. Beneath them.
I've read complaints about Orby (mostly whiney little stuff) that sounded like they were posted by spoiled 6 year olds.
Where I live, I considered Orby to be a blessing. Wasn't perfect but we were darn glad to have it! I'd hate to be without it, but I'd rather live here without any TV at all than to live in a population center with tons of OTA channels. Choices we make....
I would have to agree about living in an unpopulated area, couldn't live in a city or congested town, i like the sticks. No neighbors. Media sucks, but you make do, I guess. I thought Orby was great for me, never had an issue, way less rain fade than the other two, I don't need sports to Jack up the price. So it's all around been great. To compliment orby it put up a huge antenna to get my locals,so I was good.

What's on 97w, I've never entertained the idea of FTA till now. Thanks!
Mostly religious and foreign channels but there are a few English news channels and few other channels that have some fairly good programs too such as Smart Lifestyle TV (TV Schedule | Smart LifeStyle TV), Smile Of A Child (TV Schedule | SmileOfAChildTV.org | Children's Television Network), Positiv (TV Schedule - Positiv.tv | Positively Good Movies). Also, some of the foreign channels air US programs. You should also be able to get 95W which has a documentary channel. Of course, you won't get anything like the channels Orby offers/offered so it depends on your tastes but it would be free after the cost of a receiver.

Reactions: TV Junkie
What's on 97w, I've never entertained the idea of FTA till now. Thanks!
There's more than 97w but that is a good starting point. I just picked up another FTA receiver for like $20 on amazon. It's not feature rich but works for me. Use your existing dish. Aside from the english news (russia today china news something etc.) there are random sports, mostly soccer, jai alai, cricket, etc. Hey, it's something at no charge what the heck.

I logged into OrbyTV WITHOUT password saved on windows desktop!! Previous success was, as posted earlier, from my iPad.

I am apprehensive to post the details publicly and I am wondering if there is a way to make the information private to members that were on the board before today's date or whatever...?

View attachment 150594
HOW DID YOU LOG IN TO ORBY TV? I HAVE BEEN TRYING ALL WEEK LONG, I NEED TO CHANGE MY DEBIT CARD NUMBER I HAD TO GET A NEW DEBIT CARD DUE TO SOME CHARGES FROM SOME PLACE I DON'T EVEN KNOW , AND I CAN'T GET THROUGH TO ORBY TV PHONE, I HAVE EMAILED THEM 4-5 TIMES WITH NO REPLY, AND I CAN'T GET TO THE CORRECT LOG IN PAGE.

I HAVE BEEN TRYING ALL WEEK LONG TO LOG IN TO MY ORBY TV ACCOUNT TO CHANGE MY DEBIT CARD NUMBER SO THAT MY SERVICE WON'T BE TURNED OFF. THIS HAS TO BE DONE BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH. I HAVE BEEN ALL OVER TRYING TO GET TO MY ACCOUNT, AND EVEN CALLED THE TOLL FREE NUMBER TO ORBY TV AND A RECORDING COMES ON SAYING ORBY TV IS NOT ACTIVATING ANY NEW ACCOUNTS AT THIS TIME. WHAT'S THE DEAL?

HOW DID YOU LOG IN TO ORBY TV? I HAVE BEEN TRYING ALL WEEK LONG, I NEED TO CHANGE MY DEBIT CARD NUMBER I HAD TO GET A NEW DEBIT CARD DUE TO SOME CHARGES FROM SOME PLACE I DON'T EVEN KNOW , AND I CAN'T GET THROUGH TO ORBY TV PHONE, I HAVE EMAILED THEM 4-5 TIMES WITH NO REPLY, AND I CAN'T GET TO THE CORRECT LOG IN PAGE.
I HAVE BEEN TRYING ALL WEEK LONG TO LOG IN TO MY ORBY TV ACCOUNT TO CHANGE MY DEBIT CARD NUMBER SO THAT MY SERVICE WON'T BE TURNED OFF. THIS HAS TO BE DONE BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH. I HAVE BEEN ALL OVER TRYING TO GET TO MY ACCOUNT, AND EVEN CALLED THE TOLL FREE NUMBER TO ORBY TV AND A RECORDING COMES ON SAYING ORBY TV IS NOT ACTIVATING ANY NEW ACCOUNTS AT THIS TIME. WHAT'S THE DEAL?
Hello friend! Join us in our frustrating time dealing with what is left of orbytv.

I have sent you a PM

First of all I wouldn't worry about updating your credit card number since Orby isn't charging anyone at this time.My account due date was the 18th on auto-pay and there's been no charge from Orby and still watching TV.. Nobody has been charged since the 14th of February near as I can make out and everyone is still up regardless.. There's no sense getting on Orbys account page and paying for service if it's free at this point.Would be a waste of money to pay now and Orby shuts down in the middle of next month.Just sit back and wait like the rest of us..If your service quits your not going to be alone..They didn't remove all of the payment sections on their site for no reason..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)