I LOVE Directv CSR's now!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

pete409

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 19, 2007
I called to see if I can get a deal on an HD/DVR, which will be my 2nd one. He gave it to me for $99, which I appreciated (listed at $199.) And for some reason to guy asks me if I want $10 off for 12 months in addition. So he arbitrarily gives me a retention promo for no reason! Awesome.

Anyway, I know nobody on here knows me but I am finally getting a 1080p tomorrow for my basement. Has a Sony RP 720p LCD right now.

I guess the moral of this post is that there CSR's are pretty easy.

i have yet to have a bad experience with a D csr. With E i've had plenty of problems with their csr's but that's my experience.

i agree. When I had Dish I couldnt understand their csr's. I think they were in India! I think D*'s are very good.

you are correct their in India. At times you get one here in the u.s and they can be rather rude and unwilling to help.

There are plenty of calls that end up in India or if not you get people you cannot understand, this happens about 50 % of the time at least for me ..... I try to make the best of the situation.

Jimbo

There are plenty of calls that end up in India or if not you get people you cannot understand, this happens about 50 % of the time at least for me ..... I try to make the best of the situation.

Jimbo

You're probably in a different boat then me but at 50/50 odds I simply hang up & try, try again. I'm glad they joined the free world and all but I just can't stand those scripts they are forced to use for each question.

Anyway, I know nobody on here knows me but I am finally getting a 1080p tomorrow for my basement. Has a Sony RP 720p LCD right now.

Make sure you get a 1080P that can do a Frame rate (HZ) of 24 Frames per second as this will allow you to view the future of various broadcasters

dtvhas a special offer for most all customers, if you ask nice enough all good standing customers can get athis deal, its a great deal...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)