I need help picking up duna tv. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

spikey126

Original poster
Mar 6, 2007
I put up the antannae and everything for my grandparents and I'm getting good signal quality from the galaxy 25 (a.k.a. intelsat america 5) satellite. However, all I pick up is middle eastern language channels. :confused: I adjusted all the frequency settings to search the band for duna tv (11867/v/22000) and I even delved into adding the channel manually and found out about the whole vid/audio pid, and did the damn thing. Now, i get signal but it says scrambled.

What am I doing wrong? I know nothing about satellite dishes or any of this mumbo jumbo. I just need duna TV. Any suggestions?

take a chill pill first off :)

need to know some more info like reciever type, dish size, LNB type, location

What other channels are you getting and what kind of signal quality is on those chanenls?

take a chill pill first off :)

need to know some more info like reciever type, dish size, LNB type, location

What other channels are you getting and what kind of signal quality is on those chanenls?

Duna is on a very weak transponder. I have a 36" dish at home and I can only get it on certain days. GNF Music has to be at around 50 to 60% before I can get Duna at 20%.

I have a 48" for my parents, maybe a little overkill but they are never without their TV. It was a bitch to set up and get the channel but I was able to do it. I would suggest that you get a 39" dish as a minimum.

Last edited:
I can get it on this 5' I use for ku, but its only showing 52on the quality ,fwiw. Got great video considering how many channels are crammed on that sat. Original poster: this channel isnt scrambled. Just gotta tweak your system a little.

I am in Oregon and I am getting 47-49% Quality on a T90 dish. We are here to help. If you would give us you location and dish size I think we can get you going.
Bob

Koszonom nagyon szepen!

So, i went downstairs a few minutes ago after looking at some other people post's ready to get all this info to post up to ask for help, and BAM! Duna TV was coming in clearer than my cable tv channels. I knew you guys would help. Someone used their black magic and I <3 them for it. :up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts