I need info on new hopper plus

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
They gave me the protection plan for free waved the upgrade fee gave me the gallery and two movie certificates all free! Now my account shows I have been with them for 25 years!

Yup but now the Multi-View you want. I will try posting a video of it tomorrow. :D
That would be much appreciated! Multi-View is definitely missed!

I work with the entire Android Team... and from discussions it is only the head of the team and myself who want 40.0 support.

While they haven't said it, I believe this move is to make the Google Gods happy with the voice remote.
I fully agree! I am getting better on the 54.00 except for fast forward/reverse and pause the delay might be most of that issue with me.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I work with the entire Android Team... and from discussions it is only the head of the team and myself who want 40.0 support.

While they haven't said it, I believe this move is to make the Google Gods happy with the voice remote.
I spent about two hours today checking out the 40.0 remote controls in my H+ system. Actually the remotes are not all that bad. See the attached list.

Attachments

• 40.0 Remote Control H+ Buttons.jpg
    40.0 Remote Control H+ Buttons.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 52
Are you hearing anything for making the H+ system 54.x series remote controls response actions to operate faster like they do with a Hopper with no H+ attached?
I have never asked that. I will do so and if I hear anything i can repeat I will pass it on. It does sound like Scott is plugged in more directly than I am on this.

By the way I never meant to imply that my sources are superior on this or in general. I only meant to say that even a source that sometimes disagrees does not do so here.

I have never asked that. I will do so and if I hear anything i can repeat I will pass it on. It does sound like Scott is plugged in more directly than I am on this.

By the way I never meant to imply that my sources are superior on this or in general. I only meant to say that even a source that sometimes disagrees does not do so here.
Thank Peter Parker

My Hopper 3 is back to full function, but I'm keeping my appointment on Weds as I haven't seen anyone else have the "multi-reboot" issue I did. I'm also getting a one-second skip of material occasionally when watching DVR recordings. It's fairly infrequent, but if it isn't happening to anyone else, it feels like another issue to warrant Hopper 3 replacement. I can tell what the software issues are by reading common issues here. But some of these things could be a dying Hopper.

My Hopper 3 is back to full function, but I'm keeping my appointment on Weds as I haven't seen anyone else have the "multi-reboot" issue I did. I'm also getting a one-second skip of material occasionally when watching DVR recordings. It's fairly infrequent, but if it isn't happening to anyone else, it feels like another issue to warrant Hopper 3 replacement. I can tell what the software issues are by reading common issues here. But some of these things could be a dying Hopper.
During my long troubled install he replaced my LNB and my Hopper. I am glad he did!

As Scott as said several times...
Yes. That was my point.
But Scott seemed more pessimistic about it. As in, "not fully compatible and never will be." With the insight provided by Peter Parker's source, at least we know that making the 40.0 compatible is a priority. Just not a high one. As in, "the kind of thing we will see eventually, just don't hold your breath."

But Scott seemed more pessimistic about it. As in, "not fully compatible and never will be." With the insight provided by Peter Parker's source, at least we know that making the 40.0 compatible is a priority. Just not a high one. As in, "the kind of thing we will see eventually, just don't hold your breath."
You completely misinterpreted my post.

Just got the hopper plus installed on Saturday 9/24 and have had nothing but problems, I have downloaded the apps that we use and all they do is never launch or when they do they crash, the only one that works with no issues is Netflix.

I have tried the force app to close and also have reset the plus box with no success, I currently have the hopper 3 and now have two new Joey 4's that were also installed on Saturday, any help would be great at this point.

The MultiView video has been posted.

Anyone else not getting the Gallery on channel 305 to load? First time I noticed it.
Same thing here. Get popup window 619a unable to load application.
I used to get the same thing on my Wally, right before Gallery was removed from Wally. Perhaps going forward, the Gallery app will require the Google Play store?

Here's a question. Is anyone else getting a daily message box that says that an upgrade is needed with a choice to "continue watching" if you want to pass on the update? I wait the 60 seconds and let it reboot, but neither the DISH or Hopper Plus show an update for today's date. Does anyone know what is "upgrading"? I'm getting these almost every day since adding the Hopper +.

Here's a question. Is anyone else getting a daily message box that says that an upgrade is needed with a choice to "continue watching" if you want to pass on the update? I wait the 60 seconds and let it reboot, but neither the DISH or Hopper Plus show an update for today's date. Does anyone know what is "upgrading"? I'm getting these almost every day since adding the Hopper +.
I received that message yesterday but it just disappeared. I tried manually updating and nothing. I am currently on H324 and P107 With expectations of H325 very soon