I only need one zip code for my AM21...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
Is there any way to overwrite 13.3 WLOSDT3 and get a zip code that will give me 13.3 with Antenna TV guide info?

Anyone? It's find if I'm unable to do so, but I would like you guys to let me know though.

I have a 13.3, try 43623.

I doubt you'll get the correct guide info though, the idea as I understand it is when you use different zips to get the channels you need, you rarely get the correct guide info because your able to get the video you want, but the guide info would be from elsewhere.

What is the RF channel number of the channel 13, you are receiving in your AM21? You can match by either using another 13.3 channel in the database, or by matching the .3 RF channel number in the database.

You must be in my market (Greenville, SC) and my ABC station as well. :)
Actually I'm in Rochester, MN. I can get 13.3 from La Crosse, WI after typing in a few zips for other stations. Problem is, is that it's not Antenna TV guide info. I just thought I'd ask and see if I could get the right info. Was worth a shot.

Actually I'm in Rochester, MN. I can get 13.3 from La Crosse, WI after typing in a few zips for other stations. Problem is, is that it's not Antenna TV guide info. I just thought I'd ask and see if I could get the right info. Was worth a shot.
La Crosse's 13.3 is broadcast on RF38. Des Moines IA and San Francisco CA would have matches, but neither channel is in the database. I can't find a match using 13.3 RF38. But what I do on my AM21 is find an ANTENNATV channel number that is in the database, that I can get the channel programmed in my DVR/AM21. This gives me the guide for ANTENNATV on a different channel, but I can at least reference the guide.

Is there any way to overwrite 13.3 WLOSDT3 and get a zip code that will give me 13.3 with Antenna TV guide info?

Anyone? It's find if I'm unable to do so, but I would like you guys to let me know though.

if someone doesnt respond right away no reason to bump it up. You posted at 11PM and then again at 6:30AM. Folks do sleep ya know

La Crosse's 13.3 is broadcast on RF38. Des Moines IA and San Francisco CA would have matches, but neither channel is in the database. I can't find a match using 13.3 RF38. But what I do on my AM21 is find an ANTENNATV channel number that is in the database, that I can get the channel programmed in my DVR/AM21. This gives me the guide for ANTENNATV on a different channel, but I can at least reference the guide.
I can get guide info for 5.4 Antenna TV from the Twin Cities, MN so I guess I'm good. I'd just thought I'd give it a try and ask. I appreciate your help.

There is one station I didn't bother asking about for I assumed there would be no zip code for it, but I'll give it a try, station # 18.99 in my area?

There is one station I didn't bother asking about for I assumed there would be no zip code for it, but I'll give it a try, station # 18.99 in my area?
Is it really a station? rabbitears shows no PSIP info for it so does it actually exist?

If I'm not mistaken, it's a KYIN station, RF 18. It's audio-only. It scanned in on my TV in October.
If it's audio only, your DVR wouldn't rewind on the channel anyway. And since the channel is 18.99 RF18, you either have to find another 18.99 channel to match to, or a .99 RF18 channel to match to. Not to likely. Another note. Since your in the MPLS/STP area. Some changes have made it possible to attain channel WUCW 23.3 GRIT, with the correct guide for your AM21. Since Little Rock AR (72201) has switched KATV 7.3 RF22 to GRIT. The .3 RF22 matches WUCW's 23.3 RF22. With no 23.3 in your DVR/AM21, by running LR as a secondary zip it will give you 23.3, listed as 23.3 KATV in your DVR with the GRIT guide for the channel. It works for me.

Is it really a station? rabbitears shows no PSIP info for it so does it actually exist?
I live in Mn, and in the summertime when the air is more humid and dense I sometimes pick up the Rochester/Mason City channels. My TV tuner picked up the 18.99 channel, with no info, call letters, and just a blank screen, but it did put it in the scroll of channels after a digital scan.. So the channel does exist, but as to what it is, or broadcast's, I have no idea.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts