I sneeze and Directv wants to give me $15 off per month (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Claude Greiner

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Detroit - The Paris of the Midwest
Gee, Directv must be really desprite to keep customers. I called with with a few questions on my bill, without even having to get into it with a representive and having to threaten to cancel, im now getting $15 off per month for 1 year!

With Dish, you got to practically raise hell before they will give you anything off your bill!

damjr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 11, 2004
No Doubt !!! I got $16 per month for a year and 3 months of HBO/Show/Starz just for asking if they could help in these tuff economic times.

Dish does need to take note !!!

rad

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Dripping Springs, TX
I got $5 off per month for 5 months without doing anything except being a customer, it was their anniversary "gift".

DJ Rob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 8, 2003
Denver, Colorado
DirecTv has been great in the 10 months I've had them. Anytime I've had to call them, they were nice, respectful and understandable. It's been a very pleasant change after having Dish for 10 years. ;)

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
DirecTv has been great in the 10 months I've had them. Anytime I've had to call them, they were nice, respectful and understandable. It's been a very pleasant change after having Dish for 10 years. ;)

that's exactly the way i feel. our experience is very similar in amount of time and everything else. ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts