I sneeze and Directv wants to give me $15 off per month

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Claude Greiner

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Detroit - The Paris of the Midwest
Gee, Directv must be really desprite to keep customers. I called with with a few questions on my bill, without even having to get into it with a representive and having to threaten to cancel, im now getting $15 off per month for 1 year!

With Dish, you got to practically raise hell before they will give you anything off your bill!

No Doubt !!! I got $16 per month for a year and 3 months of HBO/Show/Starz just for asking if they could help in these tuff economic times.

Dish does need to take note !!!

I got $5 off per month for 5 months without doing anything except being a customer, it was their anniversary "gift".

DirecTv has been great in the 10 months I've had them. Anytime I've had to call them, they were nice, respectful and understandable. It's been a very pleasant change after having Dish for 10 years. ;)

DirecTv has been great in the 10 months I've had them. Anytime I've had to call them, they were nice, respectful and understandable. It's been a very pleasant change after having Dish for 10 years. ;)

that's exactly the way i feel. our experience is very similar in amount of time and everything else. ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)