Status
Please reply by conversation.

Claude Greiner

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Detroit - The Paris of the Midwest
Gee, Directv must be really desprite to keep customers. I called with with a few questions on my bill, without even having to get into it with a representive and having to threaten to cancel, im now getting $15 off per month for 1 year!

With Dish, you got to practically raise hell before they will give you anything off your bill!

No Doubt !!! I got $16 per month for a year and 3 months of HBO/Show/Starz just for asking if they could help in these tuff economic times.

Dish does need to take note !!!

I got $5 off per month for 5 months without doing anything except being a customer, it was their anniversary "gift".

DirecTv has been great in the 10 months I've had them. Anytime I've had to call them, they were nice, respectful and understandable. It's been a very pleasant change after having Dish for 10 years. ;)

DirecTv has been great in the 10 months I've had them. Anytime I've had to call them, they were nice, respectful and understandable. It's been a very pleasant change after having Dish for 10 years. ;)

that's exactly the way i feel. our experience is very similar in amount of time and everything else. ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)