I Talked to Voom About PG

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

RickyMac

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 7, 2004
Phenix City, AL
I contacted a CSR @ Voom regarding the PG "no info."

He stated that they are aware of the problem and that it may take SEVERAL DAYS for the info in the PG to come back.

That really s**ks... :mad: :mad: :eek: :confused:

No luck. Did you get the email from Peter? Please let him know that it is still a problem for you and others.

This is a new problem

Sean,

For the first time since install, the station call letters are listed beside the station numbers.

The problem now: I have no info in the PG for any stations, local, SD, HD, nothing at all.

This is the first time this has happened. I am not the only person this has happened to today. ====Something happened TODAY to cause the problem==

I can still watch TV, but I don't know whats on. Why will it take several days for the PG "info" to return?

RickyMac said:
Sean,

For the first time since install, the station call letters are listed beside the station numbers.

The problem now: I have no info in the PG for any stations, local, SD, HD, nothing at all.

This is the first time this has happened. I am not the only person this has happened to today. ====Something happened TODAY to cause the problem==

I can still watch TV, but I don't know whats on. Why will it take several days for the PG "info" to return?

Ok. Did you send an email to Peter? Let him know that this is the problem. This will expedite a response. I will also let him know.

I was told by a CSR a half an hour ago that they were doing D/L 's today for what I am not sure and he didnt know , but this could of cause the problems we are having I dont know but I would like it fixed. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)