I took the plunge...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Double play is confusing. No matter what I do, it always goes back to channel 1. I have accidentally gotten it to work, but never when I have intentionally tried. I just tried now after reading this and ... channel 1.

You have to choose which two channels you're gonna use for doubleplay, So it defaults to ch 201 until you choose, then afterwards you hit down arrow for flipping channels with buffers intact, never press ch button for changing or channel numbers just down arrow.

Edit: you can change to a different channel using numbers and still use Doubleplay but one previous channel you first chose cannot be changed.

How do you "Select" the two channels ?

If I am on 215 (NHL) change to 242 (USA) and then hit the DP button, it will go to 201, what am I doing wrong ?

Last edited:
How do you "Select" the two channels ?

If I am on 215 (NHL) change to 242 (USA) and then hit the DP button, it will go to 201, what am I doing wrong ?
Choose your first channel you want to watch 215 then choose your other channel 242 using the number keys button, that should activate Doubleplay and can press arrow down by the Select button. using any other button key press would just turn off Doubleplay and clear the buffers.

BTW you have press down arrow twice when activating Doubleplay, which it will change to ch201 or ch 1, that's where you have to type in both the channel number you want then you hit down arrow button.

Last edited:
Choose your first channel you want to watch 215 then choose your other channel 242 using the number keys button, that should activate Doubleplay and can press arrow down by the Select button. using any other button key press would just turn off Doubleplay and clear the buffers.

BTW you have press down arrow twice when activating Doubleplay, which it will change to ch201 or ch 1, that's where you have to type in both the channel number you want then you hit down arrow button.

Tried that, still get Channel 201

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts