I would rather...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ejb1980

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
Vermont
Declutter my guide. Is it just me or are the banners getting worse?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Attachments

• 1410214270143.jpg
    1410214270143.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 150
I use favorite and I still get bang with multi-ads on one screen.

The ads in HD GUI do look better than the SD GUI.

TG, they didn't enlarge the GUI. If they did, it would just have been for mo' ads.

You can remove a lot of them by taking certain channels out of your channel list, for example removing channel 125 from your channel list will get rid of tons of them, usually(not always) remove the channel right above the banner will also remove the banner.

You can remove a lot of them by taking certain channels out of your channel list, for example removing channel 125 from your channel list will get rid of tons of them, usually(not always) remove the channel right above the banner will also remove the banner.

Yeah, I discovered that about 125 and one in the 160's. But many are attached to sports channels I watch.

How can you not notice them? They are increasingly irrelevant and annoying and in quantity.

I actually find them useful since I predominantly view via my dvr & skip through the ads. These banners sometimes remind me or make me aware of programming that I might be interested in viewing.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts