I'd like to connect with those of you who have Winegard Pinnacle's

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Check out a scrap dealer for used scrap pipe. I paid my local yard $30 for 10' of 4" sch 40.

Check out a scrap dealer for used scrap pipe. I paid my local yard $30 for 10' of 4" sch 40.

Wow, that was a steal. Unfortunately, we don't have a local scrap yard here. I paid $148.24 for 21' of 3 1/2" sch 40 black water pipe. That included cutting it down to 15' and delivering it to my house. Expensive, yes! Unfortunately, my kids are out of school right now and I don't have freedom to roam for a less expensive pipe. I'm currently cleaning my panels (got 3 done). I go over them first with CLR, then a wash down with water, let them dry, then go over them with SUPER CLEAN. Super Clean takes off a micro layer of paint, so all the oxidation is gone and they come out looking like new. Will start digging the hole soon! I've got to order up a V-Box and a switch now.

Well, I got the Topify App for my Samsung SIII. Gonna take a little getting used too but enables me to view and post on the go. Going to start digging my hole this afternoon. Pole will be delivered today. Still cleaning panels (4) to go. Ordered vbox, actuator, switches. Will start a new thread to follow my installation progress!

Posted via Topify using Android

Status
Please reply by conversation.