ID this Receiver

derdude

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 10, 2004
I have got this Motorola receiver but I do not know what type it is. It does power up. Does anybody know the model number of it? There is no model number listed on the unit itself and have I not seen any model number on the on-screen graphics.

Thanks...

Attachments

• P3060119.JPG
    P3060119.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 200
  • P3060120.JPG
    P3060120.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 168
You're right, that's a toughie. The Motorola website disavows any knowledge of that unit, even in the discontinued product area. Google scouring comes up with nada either. I wonder if it's an early version of the Motorola HDT101 in disguise, though; the specs and connectors seem to match, save for yours having only one set of audio output jacks. How brave are you? You can always unscrew the top and check for identifying marks inside the unit.

Guys,
Thanks for checking on this. I am not shy, I'll take the cover off and see if there are any model numer I can go.

Thanks again.

I have seen a lot of Motorola units, but I'm baffled. However, I do agree with CharredPC...it's probably an early prototype of the HDT101.:confused:

You're right, that's a toughie. The Motorola website disavows any knowledge of that unit, even in the discontinued product area. Google scouring comes up with nada either. I wonder if it's an early version of the Motorola HDT101 in disguise, though; the specs and connectors seem to match, save for yours having only one set of audio output jacks. How brave are you? You can always unscrew the top and check for identifying marks inside the unit.

DON'T Disassemble it!

HDT100 (circa 2004)

http://www.motorola.com/mediacenter/graphics/detail.jsp?globalObjectId=3106_4265

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)