IE 9

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It has major ad blocking. Go turn on the safety->tracking protection, then add all the TPL providers. Most of the ad sites want to use tracking cookies and they get blocked. The tracking cookie lists that you can turn on block all web sites that do not follow the tracking policy. Since most currently do not the ads are blocked.

It has major ad blocking. Go turn on the safety->tracking protection, then add all the TPL providers. Most of the ad sites want to use tracking cookies and they get blocked. The tracking cookie lists that you can turn on block all web sites that do not follow the tracking policy. Since most currently do not the ads are blocked.
Mike do you use IE9? Any type of add-on is blocked in pinned mode. The ones I gave are just examples. I am sure there are others.........I use Norton to auto fill stored passwords for many sites. Nada zip in pinned mode. As far as add blockers, I can not stand when my courser accidentally hovers over something and I get some stupid popup ballon........It is not all about tracking....I could care less if something gets credit for me stopping by, but many sites have gotten out of hand with that kind of mess.

Last edited:
Mike do you use IE9? Any type of add-on is blocked in pinned mode. The ones I gave are just examples. I am sure there are others.........I use Norton to auto fill stored passwords for many sites. Nada zip in pinned mode. As far as add blockers, I can not stand when my courser accidentally hovers over something and I get some stupid popup ballon........It is not all about tracking....I could care less if something gets credit for me stopping by, but many sites have gotten out of hand with that kind of mess.

I am using ie9 now but have not tried any add ons to it. By blocking sites that give tracking cookies it has the side effect of blocking all ads. Eventually I am sure the ads will come back without tracking cookies. But, for now it cuts off ads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts