If I downgrade, do I lose my discounts?

ncted

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 4, 2004
Durham, NC
I am considering downgrading from the AT200 (my original package) to the AT120 to save some $$ since the only channel I would lose that I watch is BBC America, and that stuff all ends up on Amazon Prime after a while anyway. My concern is I would lose my promotional discounts and end up paying more. This happened to me with DirecTV. Does Dish do the same thing?

Here are my current discounts:

Cr: New Cust $10x12 Mo
Cr: Online Bonus $15x12 Mo
HD 200 Free ($10/Mo)

Thanks,
Ted

You might lose the online bonus, but should not the others. Contact Dirt for sure!!!

You might lose a small part of the discount, depends on what the deals were when you signed up for each of the subscription levels.

Contacting DIRT is a very good suggestion as they can tell you exactly what will happen. But you won't lose all of the promo.

I am considering downgrading from the AT200 (my original package) to the AT120 to save some $$ since the only channel I would lose that I watch is BBC America, and that stuff all ends up on Amazon Prime after a while anyway. My concern is I would lose my promotional discounts and end up paying more. This happened to me with DirecTV. Does Dish do the same thing?

Here are my current discounts:

Cr: New Cust $10x12 Mo
Cr: Online Bonus $15x12 Mo
HD 200 Free ($10/Mo)

Thanks,
Ted

Downgrading your package to the Top 120 will keep all of your promotions, the amount will just change to reflect the new package setup. So going from the 200 to the 120 would lower the package from the new customer rate of $39.99 to $29.99. Downgrading lower than the 120 will remove the online bonus since it is not normally applied to our Smart Pack and below.

If you send me a PM with the account number, I can let you know what the exact change would be for your account if you were to downgrade.

If the discounts are all given in the first 12 months, you can go to the TOP120 in the second 12 months with no loss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts