If you are having trouble...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have H20 100 0X204C i AM KNEW AT THIS I AM NOT GETTING 9300 9301 AND 492,493.494,496 ARE NOT SAY TEST CHANNEL IN GUIDE IT SAY TO BE ANNOUNCED. DON'T HAVE 497,498,499

Are those channels applicable any more?

480 and 481 and 498 are still up, but they are the test channels to verify the BBC';s are working. I don't think the 9000's channels are working anymore, they were just up while the testing period was happening.

I have a H20-100 and downloaded the CE 0X4034 and now my reciever is resetting and channel 480 and 481 says test channel and 490 -496 are test channel but in the guide it says to be announced. and should ibe 9300 and 9301 to. if this is the wrong place to post this let me know. thanks this is first time I have had problems from downloading the CE'S.

I have a H20-100 and downloaded the CE 0X4034 and now my reciever is resetting and channel 480 and 481 says test channel and 490 -496 are test channel but in the guide it says to be announced. and should ibe 9300 and 9301 to. if this is the wrong place to post this let me know. thanks this is first time I have had problems from downloading the CE'S.

Anything that has the DTV in the guide is subject to change on D* whim.
I do not get 496 in my guide or when going to the channel directly.
9300 ect, no longer show in the guide or directly going to the channel as they are no longer in the test mode.
I don't think you have anything to worry about myrad.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)