IF you were the Marlins, whom would you go after..Pujols or Fielder?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
rey_1178 said:
and forced tax payers to pay for this garbage that most don't want to see down here. i'm just glad they'll finally have their own stadium. who should they pick? how about neither? since they'll just get rid of one of those guys eventually. its what they do. its why they suck a$$. if they ever get back to the world series,ownership will just dismantle the team,again, the following season.......

Too late to think that way Rey. The city and the county have invested a ton og money so they HAVE got after a big name to make a splash.

As the saying goes, the horse is out of the barn.

Too late to think that way Rey. The city and the county have invested a ton og money so they HAVE got after a big name to make a splash.

As the saying goes, the horse is out of the barn.
yeah you're right. not that i had a choice

rey_1178 said:
yeah you're right. not that i had a choice

In the end, only the politicians did. That was one of the reasons I was so torn about getting/keeping a baseball team.... I hate the politics of getting a team and the fake hand shakes and shaddy deals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts