I'm Back after 2 weeks

Dreedy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 18, 2004
Charles Town WV.. near DC
Well,
During the Time that I was waiting for my de-installation appointment, I have watched DirecTv only. While I am enjoying the SD channels that Voom did not give me, I have come to the sad, :shocked, conclusion that I can not live with-out all of the HD that Voom offers. While I love my HD Sunday Ticket on Sundays, I must admit that DirecTv's HD programing and HD Pic quality is not worth a S**T. Interestingly, when I called Voom To get my de-installation canceled, they transfered me to Billing :) , a huge improvement in my opinion and I got all of my billing errors fixed. I also kept my lower package pricing.

Wayne

Ah don't fret it will happen when a bunch of 3 yr olds get together on the playground. Anyway glad you came back.

I do think that getting transfered to the Billing Dept and talking to a real person was a real positive with all of the billing errors people have experienced. I will be reinstalling my dish tonight. I do have a question though, do you think that installing an oblong D* dish would help keep reception in the bad weather? I have an extra.

Wayne

There isn't much benefit, I was going to use mine, but after talking with folks grabbing a 24" (more circular/oval) made more sense and no slight issues with Skew.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)