I'm back....and an announcement to the FTA folks

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks for all you do for everyone on the forum and glad to hear you're sticking around. Oh, and one other thing...

Just tune in a decent-looking hockey game and put about a dozen shower curtains over your TV screen. You'll have the same visual effect.

ZING! lol.

Hey Tony,
Lots of luck on the new move, I wish nothing but the best for you.

Have a Grand Holiday
mikelib

Perhaps he could do it through sling with other members FTA receivers that have FTA equipment.

Glad you are back and going to continue to hang around here. It certainly wouldn't be the same without you.

At least this winter you won't have to worry about having to hunt around in the snow for a dropped wrench, nuts and bolts (a favourite of mine to drop in the snow), or any other FTA material that given half a chance, heads for the snow at first opportunity! That's about the only good thing I can see in your temporary "withdrawal" from this addiction, I mean hobby!

Ice maybe hang in there..maybe you'll be blessed with a big place in the country. As for now maybe putting the six footer in the living room isnt an option. Thanks for all your help, hang with us we need ya man

Not too shabby for free.That's also a very competitive price on the dsl 12Mb.It costs $45 with AT&T for 6Mb here.Charter cable internet $40 but thats the 30 down plan.

Comcast here is 29.99 for like 30MB for 6 months...then jumps to like 65 bucks :eek:

Well, the dishes will keep. Now, about that Camaro..... ;)

the Camaro is my dads ;)
Although he does have it for sale though......its a summer only vehicle here in MN. Parks it in October and pulls it out of the garage in April

Welcome Back - - - I think you might go though FTA withdraw - - - if that happens we are here to help!!! :)

I think once I get unpacked and then cant find anything on TV I'll start to have it

or when someone posts that a great new channel is on KU

Well that explains the "I don't need another dish" comment,from a month or so back.:D
Good luck Ice.

now that I think about it, that would be a good reason as to why I wouldn't. At the time I just didnt need another 6 foot dish in the garage

Glad you are back and going to continue to hang around here. It certainly wouldn't be the same without you.
I'm not dying ;) I just wont be able to confirm if a station is there or not ;)

At least this winter you won't have to worry about having to hunt around in the snow for a dropped wrench, nuts and bolts (a favourite of mine to drop in the snow), or any other FTA material that given half a chance, heads for the snow at first opportunity! That's about the only good thing I can see in your temporary "withdrawal" from this addiction, I mean hobby!

oh I agree. Nothing says frustration then trying to aim the 6 foot dish when its -12 out (degrees F, not C) and having issues ;)

Hope the new situation works well for you Ice.

You may be out of part of the game for a while but I'm sure you will continue to share your vast storehouse of knowledge when you can, as you have in the past.

Hope you're able to put the dishes back up soon, Iceberg. Good luck with the new place!

Hey... Maybe you can find an old uplink facility or cable headend like Dee's and buy it cheap! :D

Wow! Ice, I was just about to Start a Thread "Where the Heck is Iceberg?" until I saw this. Glad you moved and found a comfortable place and all, but I can't seem to fathom Iceberg no being able to Ghetto Move his 6ft dishes anymore! :eek:Thanks, for being you!:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)